1. NORDQUA website gets a fresh new look
- The refreshed nordqua.org is now live! We are extremely pleased with the new-look website and we hope you are too – check it out!
- A very big thank you goes to Nordqua Communications Officer Henry Patton who led the website redesign, and to Boreas sponsorship that is covering the website hosting costs.
- All the original content from the old website has been transferred and we hope is now both easier to find as well as being faster to keep up-to-date.
- We have added a section to highlight recently completed PhD members and their theses. If you completed your thesis within the last 5 years and would like to contribute your details and PhD abstract to this page please fill in the form: https://nordqua.org/phd-form/
- If you have comments on other things you would like to see on the website, or opportunities you would like us to post there (or on the Nordqua Twitter or Facebook) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. NORDQUA @ NGWM 2022
- Latest updates on the NGWM can be found here: https://jfi.is/ngwm-2022/
- There will be a NORDQUA-members meeting and evening social event during the main part of the conference. We will update on the time, day, and locations of these nearer the time. If you have an agenda item then please get in touch with the Secretariat.
- If you are still to register, remember the 1-day ‘NORDQUA’ Excursion to the Late Glacial glaciotectonics and marine limit shorelines of the Lower Borgarfjörður region, West Iceland – Tour 2 on Saturday 14 May.
Best wishes and we look forward to seeing many of you in Iceland in next month!
Anna Hughes, Ívar Örn Benediktsson, Henry Patton, & Lena Uldal Hansen