Registration to the PalaeoArc conference and the following NORDQUA excursion in Iceland is now open. Early-bird registration is open until 15th May. Follow this link for registration and information about registration fees: https://www.palaeoarc-nordqua2023.is/registration.
You can register for:
- the PalaeoArc conference only
- the PalaeoArc conference + NORDQUA excursion
- the NORDQUA excursion only
Support to Early Career Researchers (ECRs) is offered in the form of considerably reduced registration fees.
We have received 65 abstracts and foresee an interesting and fruitful conference! In case anyone would like to request a belated abstract submission, please send an email to the chair of the LOC at email@example.com. We also hope for a well-attended post-conference NORDQUA excursion.
- We strongly recommend that you book your travel and accommodation as soon as possible. The post-conference NORDQUA excursion will be run as three day trips from Akureyri so that participants don’t need to change accommodation if attending both parts of the joint event.
- NICEAIR offers direct flights between Copenhagen and Akureyri. Those who need connecting flights are advised to consider this option. A round-trip deal at 290EUR is offered through this link: https://cph-aey.niceair.is/
For more information, please visit the conference-excursion webpage: https://www.palaeoarc-nordqua2023.is/.
We look forward to seeing you in Akureyri!
The local organizing committee,
Ívar Benediktsson, University of Iceland
Wesley Farnsworth, University of Iceland and University of Copenhagen
Esther Ruth Guðmundsdóttir, University of Iceland
Skafti Brynjólfsson, Icelandic Institute of Natural History, Akureyri
Hreggviður Norðdahl, University of Iceland