NORDQUA @NGWM 2022
For those of you attending the NGWM in Reykjavik this week:
- Wednesday 11 May: NORDQUA Social, 20:00-22:00 at the Loft Bar, Bankastræti 7 (http://lofthostel.is/). All welcome.
- Thursday 12 May: NORDQUA General Meeting, 11:30-12:30, 3rd floor of Askja building, Sturlugötu 7 (this is the building where the conference Icebreaker will be held on Wednesday after the poster sessions).
- This is an open discussion meeting for exisiting, new, and prospective members.
- We will report on activities since the NGWM2020 and our future plans for the network. There will also be new stickers!
- We welcome your feedback. If you have an agenda item for the general meeting, please get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Saturday 14 May (all day): NORDQUA Excursion – Late Glacial glaciotectonics and marine limit shorelines of the Lower Borgarfjörður region, West Iceland
- If you are still to register and want to join this 1-day excursion, this is ‘Tour 2’.
- Latest updates on the NGWM, inlcuding the programme, can be found here: https://jfi.is/ngwm-2022/
For those not attending the NGWM, we hope to see you at an excursion or meeting in the near future!
Best wishes and we look forward to seeing many of you in Iceland!
Anna Hughes, Ívar Örn Benediktsson, Henry Patton, & Lena Uldal Hansen